40 Gb/s ParBERT Systems (E4894B, E4895B, E4896A, E4897A) [Discontinued]
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Generate and analyze 38 - 45 Gb/s, 10.8Gb/s, 3.35GB/s and 2.7GB/s signals within one system
- Generate pseudo random word sequences (PRWS) (up to 2.7 Gb/s) and standard PRBS up to 231-1 (up to 45 Gb/s)
- Analyze bit error ratios (BER) with user-defined PRBS or data
- Program remotely via Agilent VEE, National Instruments' LabVIEW, Excel, Agilent TestExec, C/C++ and Microsoft® VisualBasic
- External clock input up to 10.8/21.6 GHz
- Sub-rate clock outputs at 21.6 GHz, 10.8 GHz, 2.7 GHz/675 MHz (45 Gb/s MUX module only)
- Clock data recovery (CDR) mode in 45Gb/s DeMUX module
- Intuitive Windows 2000/ NT® -based user software
The Agilent ParBERT 81250 40 Gb/s solutions are integrated bit error ratio (BER) measurement systems ideal for testing 16:1 and 4:1 OC-768 MUX (multiplexing), DeMUX (de-multiplexing) and serial devices. Depending on the configuration, the system generates and analyzes serial data streams at 38 up to 45 Gb/s, at the associated 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 subranges and parallel data streams at up to 10.8 Gb/s. Generate standard PRBS data up to 2^31-1 and on the parallel lines pseudo random word sequences (PRWS). Analyze BER with user-defined or PRBS data. The system hardware is VXI-based and the user software is Windows 2000 / NT®-based
The Agilent ParBERT 81250 40G electrical/optical Parallel Bit Error Ratio Tester systems are ideal for testing the parallel and serial sides of OC-768 either optical or electrical allowing semiconductor, component and equipment manufacturers to accelerate time to market.
Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.