1691A PC-Hosted Logic Analyzer
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
Logic Analyzer Configuration
- 102-channel portable logic analyzer
- Intuitive user interface and familiarity of Windows XP Pro
- Comprehensive single-ended signal support, threshold adjustable from -6 V to 6 V (10 mV increments)
Timing Analysis (Asynchronous Sampling)
- 800 MHz / 400 MHz (half/full-channel) conventional timing, 1 M / 512 K memory depth
- 200 MHz transitional timing, 256 K memory depth
State Analysis (Synchronous Sampling)
- 200 MHz state analysis, 256 K memory depth
- Automated threshold/sample position setup for accurate measurements on high-speed buses
- Simultaneous eye diagrams on all channels identify problem signals quickly
- Compatible with 40-pin logic analyzer probes. Probes are ordered separately. Agilent’s Probe Recommendations
The award-winning 1680 Series standalone and 1690 Series PC-hosted logic analyzers simplify complex logic analysis measurements in a remarkably intuitive, easy-to-navigate Windows®-based environment. These affordable logic analyzers offer a variety of channel counts, memory depths, and form factors, giving you the flexibility to choose a model that matches your work style, application and budget.
Accurate & Reliable Measurements Begin at the Probe Tip!
Probes are ordered separately. Choose a probe that fits your application: Agilent's Recommended Probes
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.