89611S VXI-based 70 MHz IF Vector Signal Analyzer
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 December 2014|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Modular, pre-configured hardware for VXI-based vector signal analysis
- DC to 36 MHz and 70 MHz ±18 MHz frequency coverage
- 36 MHz of analysis bandwidth
- -70 dBc dynamic range and <-159 dBm/Hz sensitivity
- DSP-based spectrum, vector, demodulation, and RF-scope analysis tools
- Choose 1 or 2 channels for dual channel baseband or IF measurements
- Access to all of the 89600 VSA software signal analysis capabilities
- Connects to your PC via IEEE 1394 "Firewire" interface
Agilent’s 89611S vector signal analyzer offers advanced digital signal processing and unique error analysis tools needed to troubleshoot complex modulated IF signals. Use down-converters to provide an IF signal at a nominal 70 MHz (±18 MHz) then digitize it, record it, and analyze it with the 89611 VSA.
Customize the 89611S VSA with different hardware capabilities to meet your measurement needs
- Easily substitute a mainframe or add a second channel to a mainframe
- Phase-coherent two channel baseband or IF operation is available
- Choose from three different VXI mainframe sizes: 4-slot, 6-slot, and 13-slot *
- Add up to 384 MSa of signal capture and playback memory to record signals and transients for later analysis
- Use the I+jQ mode of the software to see composite spectrum, constellation diagrams, and more
Gain greater insight with the powerful signal analysis tools of the 89600 VSA software
- High resolution spectrum analysis
- Gather the data you need to troubleshoot PHY layer problems
- Advanced general purpose and standard-specific modulation analysis options
- Extensive suite of time, frequency, and modulation -domain analysis tools for burst analysis
- Compatible with more than 30 Agilent signal analyzers, scopes, and logic analyzers
- Flexible software licensing and support: node-locked, floating, or 12 month
* Note: Meets EN 61326-1 EFT performance criteria C (operator intervention may be required after an EFT event). See specifications for additional information.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.