66332A-J01 Special Order DC Source, 30V, 3.3A
Base Price GBP 171
66332A Dynamic measurement DC source, 0-20 V, 0-5 A, 100 W. GPIB, RS-232.
- 66332A-J01 Modified output to 30v, 3.3a
- 66332A-0B0 Full documentation on CD-ROM only; no printed documentation package
- R-51B-001-3C Return to Agilent Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing, get a quote or call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
- Voltage: 0 to 30 V
- Current: 0 to 3.3 A
- Peak Current for up to 7 ms: 3.3 A
Programming accuracy at 25°C ±5°C (% of setting plus fixed)
- Voltage: 15 mV
- + Current: 2 mA
DC Readback Accuracy
- Voltage: 0.03% + 5 mV
- Current (+20 mA to + rated current): 0.2% + 0.5 mA
- Current (-20 mA to – rated current): 0.2% + 1.1 mA
- Current (-20 mA to + 20 mA range): 0.1% + 2.5 µA
- 650 mV drop, <100 µs transient response time
The Agilent Mobile Communications DC Source 663xx series offers several features ideal for testing wireless and battery powered devices. Excellent voltage transient response ensures maximum test-system throughput by minimizing device shutdowns due to significant voltage drops in the test wiring. Built-in advanced measurement system to accurately measure battery current drains when the device operates in different modes and an Agilent-developed feature that enables cellular telephone manufacturers to detect permanently and intermittently open-sense wire connections.
The Agilent 66332A Dynamic Measurement dc Source provides dynamic measurement and analysis of voltage and current waveforms. It is ideal for testing digital wireless communications products/components because it not only provides the power for testing, but also perform the peak current measurements required to characterize the pulsed current demands of these products.
Training & Events