A replacement for this product is available:
Starting From US$ 3,288
3499A Switch Mainframe. 5-slot, full-rack-width. Does not include plug-in modules.
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- 3499A-ABA User/programming manual, English
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Five module slots
- Intuitive, self-guiding front panel interface
- 2U rack height, full rack width
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
- Built-in Digital I/O
Ideal for mid-sized systems, the Agilent 3499A can accommodate up to five plug-in modules, routing up to 200 channels in a test system. With various switch modules, it can scan at rates up to 350 channels per second, or open/close 200 channels in less than 0.1 second. The 3499A is compact, requiring only 2U height in a full rack.
The 3499A has a concise user interface that is designed for manual operation on the manufacturing floor or in desktop applications. High-performance switching modules, multi-function modules, built-in relay cycle counters and easy interconnections all work together to provide a switching solution you can trust.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.