E5071B ENA RF Network Analyzer, 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 125 dB dynamic range at test port (typical)
- 9.6 us/point sweep speed
- 0.001 dB rms trace noise
- Integrated 2-, 3- and 4-ports with balanced measurements
- Fixture embedding/de-embedding and port characteristic impedance conversion
- Frequency-offset mode for frequency translated devices.
- Built-in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Measurement Wizard Assistant (MWA) software
The E5071B network analyzer offers fast and accurate measurements for RF components. The advanced architecture minimizes the number of sweeps to complete a multiport measurement and further improves test throughput.
Discontinuance Notice: The E5070B/71B has been discontinued as of Oct. 1, 2007 and end of support life will be Oct. 1, 2012. The E5071C is the replacement product. For more detail please visit here.
View: ENA Series Video Demos
Discuss calibration, applications, programming topics: Network Analyzer Discussion Forum
Choose accessories: Network Analyzer Accessories
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.