E8361A PNA Network Analyzer, 10 MHz to 67 GHz
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 April 2014|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 94 dB of dynamic range and <0.006 dB trace noise.(Specified to 67 GHz, with operation to 70 GHz)
- <26 usec/point measurement speed, 32 channels, 16,001 points
- TRL/LRM calibration, on-wafer, in-fixture, waveguide, and antenna measurements
- Mixer conversion loss, return loss, isolation, and absolute group delay
- Amplifier gain compression, harmonic, IMD, and pulsed-RF
General-purpose network analysis with optional software and/or hardware to customize for your application - such as multiport, pulsed-RF, etc.
Support: PNA Series Service & Support
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.