HMMC-5021 2-22 GHz GaAs MMIC Traveling Wave Amplifier
Key Features & Specifications
- Wide Frequency Range: 2-22 GHz
- Moderate Gain: 9.5 dB
- Gain Flatness: ±0.75 dB
- Return Loss: Input: -14 dB Output: -13 dB
- Low Frequency Operation Capability: < 2 GHz
- Gain Control: 35 dB Dynamic Range
- Moderate Power: 20 GHz: P-1dB 18 dBm PSAT 20 dBm
The HMMC-5021 is a broadband GaAs MMIC traveling wave amplifier designed for moderate gain and moderate output power over the full 2-22 GHz frequency range. Typical applications of the HMMC-5021 include wideband gain blocks of communication systems and microwave instrumentation, which require a flat gain response and excellent port matches over the 2-22 GHz frequency range.
Agilent HMMC-5021 does not contain any intentionally added RoHS substances above permitted maximum thresholds.
All HMMC parts are manufactured in Santa Rosa, California using Agilent´s reliable instrument grade GaAs process.
Training & Events