U3000A Electronic Instrumentation Training Kit
Key Features & Specifications
- Selectable 8 modes of operation
- Works with Agilent DSO3000 oscilloscopes, 34405A digital multimeter, E3631A power supply, 33220A function generator, Agilent VEE Pro 8.0 graphical test & measurement software
- Includes teaching and lab materials
The U3000A electronic instrumentation training kit is a standalone training board designed to simulate a variety of real-world applications. The kit works seamlessly with four reliable, high-performance instruments and Agilent VEE Pro 8.0 test & measurement software that are widely used in various industries.
Includes quality teaching and lab materials at no extra cost
- Topics tie to instruments and graphical programming techniques for better theoretical understanding and practical exposure
- Materials include in-depth explanation of common terms and parameters
Saves you time and effort in teaching and lab preparation
- Materials are ready out-of-the-box and cover four instruments and Agilent VEE Pro
- Detailed coverage of electronic instrumentation topics and Agilent VEE Pro graphical programming techniques
Enables hands-on experience for students, enhancing understanding of instrument operation
- Better familiarity with essential benchtop instruments and Agilent VEE Pro 8.0 graphical test & measurement software
- Lessons show how to optimize instrument functions to ease common tasks and graphical language programming techniques
Measurement Automation – Quick, Easy and Affordable
Whatever instrument you're programming — Agilent VEE graphical language software and I/O hardware provide you the ease and flexibility to set up and automate the way you want for your application need. Find out more:
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.