DSO6012-BAT Battery-Power Option for all 6000 Series Models
Key Features & Specifications
- Industry’s first scope to offer up to 1GHz bandwidth with battery power
- Operates indefinitely on line power, or 2+ hours between charges without line power
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Front panel indicators: charging, battery operation, and low-battery warning.
- Battery option available on all new 6000 series MSOs and DSOs. The option is not retrofitable to previously purchased oscilloscopes.
- Optional N5429A adapter cable for charging and operating oscilloscope from 12 V automotive outlet Details
Agilent 6000 series offers the industry,s first battery-powered oscilloscopes with bandwidths up to 1 GHz. Based on lithium-ion technology, the rechargeable battery use model is similar to a traditional laptop PC. The battery charges while plugged in to line power and can be disconnected at any point in time without powering off the oscilloscope. Fully charged, the battery option provides more than two hours of battery life between charges. Plugged into 12-V automotive outlets, Agilent’s N5429A adapter cable enables oscilloscopes equipped with the battery option to operate simultaneous with battery charging.