4082F Flash Memory Cell Parametric Test System
Key Features & Specifications
- The basic features are the same as the 4082A
- Includes a semiconductor pulse generator unit (SPGU)
- SPGU mainframe accepts up to five high-voltage SPGUs (HV-SPGUs) for Flash memory cell evaluation
- Other advanced features are the same as the 4082A
- The same measurement capabilities as the 4082A
- HV-SPGU can supply +/-40 V output (80 V peak-to-peak) at high-impedance
- HV-SPGU has pulse rise and fall times as fast as 20 ns
- HV-SPGU has three-level output pulse capability
- The software capabilities are the same as the 4082A
In addition to the parametric test capabilities of the 4082A, the Agilent 4082F provides a semiconductor pulse generator unit (SPGU) mainframe and a high-voltage SPGU (HV-SPGU) module for Flash memory cell testing. The 4082F HV-SPGU provides 80 V peak-to-peak output, 20 ns rise and fall times, and tri-level output capability to meet the most demanding Flash memory cell testing needs.
The 4082F HV-SPGUs can create three-level pulse outputs with +/ 40V output levels.
An efficient and complete parametric test solution requires exceptional software in addition to superior hardware. To meet these requirements, the 4082F has a versatile system software environment that is compatible with several Parametric Test Software solutions, including Agilent SPECS and Agilent SPECS-FA test shells.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.