DSO5054A 5000 Series Oscilloscope: 500 MHz, 4 Channels
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 March 2018|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
Big scope performance in a small package
- 500 MHz
- 4 channels
- 4 GSa/s sample rate
- Triggering and hardware-accelerated decode for I2C, I2S, SPI, CAN, LIN, and RS-232/UART option available.
MegaZoom III memory and display technology
- 8 Mpts acquisition memory standard
- Up to 100,000 waveform per second real-time update rate
- High-definition XGA (1024 x 768) display with 256 levels of intensity grading
Complete connectivity – standard
- USB (2 host ports, 1 device port), LAN, GPIB – 100 MBit LAN
- XGA display out
- Full remote control, including web browser
- LXI-C compliant
See the product live
Agilent's 5000 series delivers our proprietary MegaZoom III technology in a small benchtop package. By combining fast sample rates with deep memory and impressive update rates, these scopes help you avoid the trade-offs associated with typical bench scopes.
Check out the large selection of Oscilloscope Probes
Need InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Accessories? View our large selection of InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Accessories
MATLAB® software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.