Medalist x6000 Automated X-ray Inspection System
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||30 June 2018|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Total panel test cycle time: 32.3 cm2/sec (5 in2/sec) [Max].
- Joint pitch : 0.3 mm & up (0.012 in & up).
- Maximum panel size : 457 mm x 609 mm (18.0 in x 24.0 in).
- Algorithm that test SMT, pin-through-hole and pressfit components. View our full list of algorithm capability.
- Cross-sectional X-ray images of solder joints using digital tomosynthesis.
The Medalist x6000 Automated X-ray Inspection system delivers reduced conversion costs with high defect coverage at throughput rates that match line rates of most medium to high complexity boards
- Industry leading 3D inspection delivering reduced conversion costs, reduced capital expenditure and up to 95% defect coverage
- Offers extensive simultaneous 3D X-ray Inspection of double-sided panels at throughput rates that match most line rates of medium to high complexity printed circuit boards
- Designed for in-line or off-line automated X-ray process testing of lead or lead-free solder joints of PCBA’s, with user configurable pass-thru or pass-back loading
- Enables successful implementations through easy-to-learn and easy-to-use development environment providing faster time-to-market with high quality results
To learn more, request additional information product information.
Looking for software patches, find it in Technical Support –> Drivers & Software.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.