N6705A DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 April 2016|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600 W of total power and up to 4 modules, with 23 DC power modules to choose from (modules ordered separately)
- Output speeds of up to 160 microseconds per step voltage change
- Voltmeter Accuracy: Up to 0.016% + 1.5 mV, up to 18 bits
- Ammeter Accuracy: Up to 0.03% + 15 μA, up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 4500 Hz, output power up to 300 W
- Scope function digitizes voltage and current at up to 100 kHz, 512 kpts, up to 18 bits
- Data Logger function: Measurement interval from 20 µs to 60 s, max of 500 M readings per data log
- 512 MB of non-volatile data storage for datal log, scope traces, instrument settings
NOTE: The N6705A was discontinued on December 31, 2010. It was replaced by the N6705B (Fully compatible with N6705A).
The N6705A saves time
The N6705A DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger features. The N6705A eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. For even greater control and analysis functions, the DC Power Analyzer can be used with the 14585A Control and Analysis Software. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705A is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Class C Compliant. 14585A Control and Analysis Software
The N6705A can be tailored to meet your needs
The N6705A offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705A is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately.
N6705A accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with 21 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705A include: 50 W, 100 W, and 300 W; up to 100 V, up to 20 A. High-performance sources for the N6705A include: 50 W, 100 W and 300 W; up to 60 V, up to 20 A. Precision sources for the N6705A include: 50 W and 100 W; up to 50 V, up to 3 A. Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and data logger functions.
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, Arb and Data Logger
- Access all capabilities without programming; either use the front panel controls or the 14585A Control and Analysis Software
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI Class C Compliant
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.