N6715A Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 April 2016|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 4-slot built-to-order system holds up to 600W of total power and up to 4 modules, with 21 DC power modules to choose from (modules ordered as options to N6715A)
- Output speeds of up to 160 microseconds per step voltage change
- Voltmeter Accuracy: Up to 0.016% + 1.5 mV, up to 18 bits
- Ammeter Accuracy: Up to 0.03% + 15 μA, up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 4500 Hz, output power up to 300 W
- Scope function digitizes voltage and current at 50 kHz, 4096 pts, up to 18 bits
- Datalogger function: Measurement interval from 1 ms to 60 s, max of 500 M readings per datalog
- 64 MB of non-volatile data storage for datalog, scope traces, instrument settings
NOTE: The N6715A was discontinued on December 31, 2010. It was replaced by the N6715B (Fully compatible with N6715A).
The N6715A Base Model Custom Configured DC Power Analyzer
The N6715A DC Power Analyzer is a build-to-order system that is shipped as a fully tested and assembled DC Power Analyzer. Each N6715A consists of 1 N6705A mainframe (described below) plus 1 to 4 DC Power Modules and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. To specify which modules you want installed in the N6715A, modules are ordered as options to the N6715A.
The DC Power Analyzer saves time
The N6705A DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Datalogger features. The N6705A eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705A is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Class C Compliant.
The DC Power Analyzer can be tailored to meet your needs
The N6705A offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705A accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with 21 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705A include: 50W, 100W, and 300W; up to 100V, up to 20A. High-performance sources for the N6705A include: 50W, 100W and 300W; up to 60V, up to 20A. Precision sources for the N6705A include: 50W and 100W; up to 50V, up to 3A. Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and datalogger functions.
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, Arb and Datalogger
- Access all capabilities without programming
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI Class C Compliant
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.