Key Features & Specifications
- Supports 3GPP release 9 LTE and release 10 LTE-Advanced standards including predefined E-TM and FRC configurations
- Creates LTE and LTE-Advanced signals in Multi-Standard Radio (MSR) configuration with CW, W-CDMA/HSPA, GSM/EDGE, and cdma2000®
- Flexible downlink MIMO configurations (up to 8x8) with static fading: spatial multiplexing with cyclic delay diversity (CDD), transmit diversity, and beamforming
- Generate envelope from IQ waveform for testing Envelope Tracking Power Amplifier (ETPA)
Hardware platform control and additive impairments
- Compatible instruments
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
Automation and communication interface
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
Create LTE/LTE-advanced waveforms for component testing
The basic waveform playback mode of N7624B Signal Studio enables you to create and customize LTE and LTE-Advanced FDD waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. It provides standard-compliant test models (E-TM) for measuring the EVM, ACLR, SEM and CCDF of your components and transmitters.
Create LTE signal for receiver testing
The advanced waveform playback mode of N7624B Signal Studio enables you to create LTE waveforms with transport-channel coding to validate eNB and UE receiver characteristics and performance. It provides standard compliant fixed reference channels (FRC), or user configurable custom configurations, for performing receiver measurements such as HARQ functionality and BLER.
The N7624B also provides real-time mode for eNB receiver testing, enabling you to create real-time uplink LTE signals for closed-loop HARQ and timing adjustment tests.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.