Z2090B-2xx Agilent Instrument Calibration Solutions
Key Features & Specifications
Calibrate Agilent RF and Microwave instruments using N7800 TME software
- Spectrum Analyzers
- RF Power Sensors and Meters
- Network Analyzers
- RF and Microwave sources
All recommended laboratory standards included
Agilent Calibration Systems provide all the necessary instrumentation, test accessories and software to perform automated calibration and adjustment procedures for many Agilent instruments. The systems meet audit requirements, and are traceable to national and international standards.
- Spectrum Analyzer Calibration System (PSA, MXA, EXA, ESA Series plus N8201A downconverter).
- RF/Microwave Source Calibration System (PSG, ESG. MXG series plus NN821xA upconverter
- RF Power Sensor Calibration System (U200zA, N8400, N5532A series sensors) plus 8481A, 8482A, 8485A, 8485D, 8487A and 9304A. Power meter calibration, sensor low band and linearity options also available.
- Network Analyzer Calibration Systems (PNA, PNA-X and PNA-L series)
- Options to customize and combine functions into a single system
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.