N7621A Signal Studio for Multitone Distortion
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 June 2016|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Create a multitone test stimulus with up to 4096 tones.
- Configure a NPR test stimulus with >60 dBc notch depth and +/- 0.5 db noise flatness
- Automatically apply pre-distortion using a spectrum analyzer to enhance signal quality and minimize test uncertainty
Hardware platform control and additive impairments
- Compatible instruments: Arbitrary waveform generators
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, markers, triggers, and more
- Set individual instrument parameters from the software GUI or API
Automation and communication interface
- Automate test with COM or .NET API
- API-controlled waveform sequencing for smooth transition between signals
- LAN and GPIB
- Graphs: CCDF curves
- Flexible Licensing
Optimized multitone and noise power ratio signals for wideband components
The N7621A Signal Studio for multitone distortion simplifies the creation of multitone and noise power ratio (NPR) signals for testing wideband components and receivers for communication systems. Create multitone signals with over 80 dBc third-order intermodulation distortion (IMD) or NPR test stimulus with over 60 dBc notch depth. External frequency translation and gain/loss place the signal at the user’s reference plan. Corrected waveforms and application settings are easily saved and reused reducing complexity and cost of test.
Extend your RF bandwidth up to 1 GHz using the industry-leading E8267D PSG and the N6030A or N8241A arbitrary waveform generators
Use Signal Studio for multitone distortion with the N6030A or N8241A arbitrary waveform generators to generate output waveforms as IF waveforms ideal for satellite and component test. Combine the software with the industry-leading E8267D PSG signal generator for I/Q baseband upconversion. Create fast-hopping LO signals across a 1 GHz bandwidth with excellent image and carrier suppression.
Signal Studio supports multiple platforms
- The MXG has industry-leading performance in manufacturing or component test applications
- The ESG vector signal generators provide lower phase noise, excellent level accuracy, and digital I/Q inputs and outputs making it better suited for early receiver test.
- The PSG vector signal generators provide excellent phase noise, digital I/Q inputs for very wideband applications, and high frequency coverage to 44 GHz
- The Arbitrary Waveform Generators supply the widest bandwidth with excellent dynamic range with option N7621A
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.