N7623B Signal Studio for Digital Video
Key Features & Specifications
- Real-time signal generation for DVB-T test, DVB-H test, DVB-T2 test, and DVB-C/J.83 Annex A/C, DVB-S/S2, ISDB-T. ARB waveforms for DVB-T test, DVB-H test, DVB-T2 test, and DVB-C/S/S2, ISDB-T/TSB/TB/Tmm, DTMB(CTTB), CMMB, J.83 Annex A/B/C, DOCSIS DS, ATSC and ATSC-M/H digital signals
- Perform BER tests with PN sequence, All 1s, All 0s, or user-defined data patterns or perform subjective test with MPEG-TS file
- Create fully coded digital video signals with AWGN, I/Q impairments, multi-paths or multi-carriers for component or receiver test
- Perform DVB-T receiver test, DVB-T2 receiver test, and other advanced tests including SFN simulation, fading simulation, DVB-T2 with Multi PLP configuration, and DVB-T2 MISO
Hardware platform control and additive impairments
- Compatible instruments
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- Frequency error, clock error, IQ impairments, phase noise impairments, PCR jitter, and real-time AWGN
- N5106A-186, digital video application bundle, for performance test including real-time fading, real-time AWGN, interference tests, etc. with N5106A PXB
Automation and communication interface
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
- SCPI for real-time
Cost-effective waveform creation for multiple digital video formats including DVB-T, DVB-H, DVB-T2
N7623B Signal Studio for digital video enables you to easily create Agilent validated and performance optimized DVB-T, DVB-H, DVB-T2, DVB-C/S/S2, DTMB (STTB), CMMB, J.83 Annex A/B/C, DOCSIS DS, ATSC and ATSC-M/H waveforms. From a simple graphical user interface specify channel coding, modulation parameters, and OFDM frame structure. The software has the right performance and functionality for manufacturing, including the ability to configure PN, all ones, all zeros, user-defined pattern payload or seamless continuous transport stream (MPEG2-TS) video files for component and receiver test.
High-performance real-time signal creation
N7623B supports creation of real-time DVB-T, DVB-H, DVB-T2, DVB-C/J.83 Annex A/C, DVB-S/S2 and ISDB-T signals. Payload can be a PN9/15/23 or MPEG2-TS file which will be dlwnloaded and saved in the instrument hard drive for future usage. Modulation related parameters can be changed and effective immediately. The real-time video solution is a good choice for DVB-T receiver test, DVB-T2 receiver test, DVB-T2 MISO, SFN simulation, or other performance tests.
Use N7623B with Agilent vector signal generators, which cover a breadth of communications formats, making it ideal for those integrating video, wireless connectivity and mobile communications in a single receiver.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.