Key Features & Specifications
- Smart Post Processing
- ER Correction Factor
- Eye diagram, mask, and jitter testing in a single instrument
- Giving Cost effective architecture with High throughput measurement engine
- Small form-factor 4-slot PXI module allowing multiple instruments to be deployed in a single chassis
- Ideal for manufacturing environments
- Wide optical bandwidth coverage from 780 nm to 1620 nm with Single ended electrical input
- Integral clock recovery for measurements up to 2.7 Gb/s
The N2100B PXIT DCA implements a coherent patented vector under-sampling technique which combines the benefits and measurement capabilities of a real time scope with the bandwidth of a sampling scope. The N2100B performs accurate eye diagram analysis to characterize the quality of transmitters from 155 Mb/s to 10.3125 Gb/s.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.