N2101B PXIT 10.3125 Gb/s Bit Error Ratio Tester
Key Features & Specifications
- Single instrument 3-slot wide PXI card containing pattern generation with error detection
- Easily combined with DCA, Synthesizer, Pattern Generator or multiple BERT modules in a PXI chassis
- Bit error display over time
- Automatic clock data align
- Jitter Bathtub display
- Error injection: single error or error rate injection
The N2101B PXIT 10.3125 Gb/s BERT consists of a high accuracy clock source, data pattern generator, and error detector. It will automatically perform bit error ratio analysis to characterize the quality of devices at 10 standard internal rates from 155 Mb/s to 8.5 Gb/s.
In conjunction with a synthesizer such as the Agilent N2099A, the N2101B BERT can operate at any rate up to 10.3125 Gb/s.
To realize the most complete value of the N2101B it can be combined with the Agilent PXIT family of products such as the N2100B PXIT Digital Communication Analyzer and the N2102B Pattern Generator.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.