N2102B PXIT 10.3125 Gb/s Pattern Generator
Key Features & Specifications
- PRBS Generations 2n -1, (N=7, 9, 15, 23, 31)
- User selectable patterns: K28.5, K28.7, CRPAT, user loadable 2 Kbits
- Single error and error rate injection
- Differential data output
- SMA trigger output (Clock / 128, Pattern, user defined burst enable)
- SMA clock input and output
- Requires an external clock
- 2-slot PXI module
The N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator is a 2-slot PXI instrument capable of generating a number of low jitter patterns at rates up to 10.3125 Gb/s using an externally supplied clock. ActiveX drivers provide easy to use software and a graphical user interface is provided for manual operation of the module.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.