U7232A DisplayPort Compliance Test Software
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 September 2014|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- The full suite of DisplayPort source tests
- Intuitive, easy-to-use User Interface
- Supports full range of device capabilities
- Allows variety of user test configurations and preferences including choice of probing.
- Full physical-layer testing
- Verification of link-layer physical layer control
- Three modes of physical layer testing
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.agilent.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The Agilent U7232A DisplayPort compliance test software sets the benchmark for ease-of-use, and offers complete testing without compromise. The software guides the user sequentially through the tasks ensuring minimal setup error, executes the tests specified by the standard and conveys the test information through a convenient software generated report. The three modes of physical layer test allow for automated measurements based on the customizable configuration of compliance and characterization testing. To make the test signal connection, the Agilent W2641A DisplayPort test point access adaptor completes the DisplayPort source solution.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.