N9063A Analog Demodulation Measurement Application
Key Features & Specifications
- Display modulation metrics such as AM depth, FM deviation, PM deviation, total harmonic distortion (THD), and signal to noise distortion ratio (SINAD), FM Stereo (left to right ratio, mono to stereo ratio, 38 kHz pilot frequency and phase error)
- Analyze analog modulated signals with a selection of detectors: Peak+, Peak-, (Pk-Pk)/2 and RMS
- View RF spectrum, demodulated waveform, AF (modulating signal) spectrum, and demodulation metrics table at the same time with quad view; View MPX, mono, stereo, left and right channel and RDS/RBDS decodong of FM stereo signal
- Play the modulating signal over a speaker (sometimes referred to as “tune and listen”)
- Modulation analysis for AM, FM, PM and FM Stereo signals
- One-button measurements
- Runs inside PXA, MXA and EXA signal analyzers
Performance (hardware dependent)
- AM depth accuracy: ±0.2% + 0.002 × (measured value); AM rate accuracy: ±0.05 Hz
- FM deviation accuracy: ±(1% of (rate + deviation)+ 20 Hz); FM rate accuracy: ±0.2 Hz
- PM deviation accuracy: ±100% x (0.005 + (rate/ 1MHz)); PM rate accuracy: up to ±0.1 Hz
- FM Stereo SINAD up to 71 dB and left to right ratio up to 76 dB with CCITT filter
- License key upgradable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The analog demodulation measurement application is part of the common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Agilent X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. The analog demodulation measurement application expands the X-Series signal analyzers’ capabilities so that they function as easy-to-use analog modulation testers that provide fast one-button measurements for AM, FM, PM and FM Stereo/RDS signals. The measurement application further offers a variety of tools to make analog demodulation faster, easier, and more accurate.
Make your analog demodulation analysis fast, easy, and accurate
- Accelerate time to market by quickly characterizing analog modulation qualities
- Simplify design trouble shooting with multiple domain analysis
- Optimize modulation analysis with a selection of detectors and filters
- Maximize design confidence with the highest measurement accuracies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.