Key Features & Specifications
- Configure partially coded 802.11n signals (with scrambling but no convolutional coding, no MAC header or MAC FCS)
- Supports 20 and 40 MHz bandwidth, short guard interval, and MCS index 0 to 76
- Operating modes: legacy, mixed mode, green field
- Add baseband I/Q impairments
- Test transmission or receiver chain components such as preamplifiers, filters, combiners, or amplifiers
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option FFP)
- May be available as a transportable license (Option FTP) and floating license (Option FNP)
- License individual waveforms for your X-Series or ESG signal generator using 5-pack or 50-pack
Option FFP simplifies the creation of spectrally correct 802.11n signals for testing transmitter or receiver components such as power amplifiers or filters.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.