N9072A cdma2000® Measurement Application
N9072A cdma2000 Measurement Application
- N9072A-2FP cdma2000 measurement application, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: France
* Les prix sont susceptibles de fluctuer sans préavis. Pour obtenir un prix ou un devis, veuillez cliquer sur « Request Price » ou appeler le 0825 010 700 (0.125€ HT/Min).
Key Features & Specifications
- Complies with 3GPP2 Release A, supports IS-95 or cdmaOne and cdma2000® for forward link and reverse link
- Forward link and reverse link RF transmitter measurements; analog baseband measurements with PXA BBIQ or MXA BBIQ hardware
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Runs inside PXA, MXA and EXA signal analyzers
- Forward and reverse link: Composite rho and EVM, QPSK EVM, code domain, code domain error, frequency error, time offset and power measurements, etc
- Automatic detection of forward link signals from radio configuration (RC) 1 to 5
- Display code domain power (CDP) results in Hadamard or bit-reverse
- Specify chip and PN offsets, and measurement interval from 1 to 32 PCG (1 PCG=1536 chips)
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Composite EVM: up to 1.0 %
- ACLR: up to -83 (-88 dBc typical)
- Power accuracy: up to ±0.23 dB (at 95th percentile)
- Analysis bandwidth: PXA/MXA up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The cdma2000/cdmaOne measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Agilent X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate and manufacture your CDMA RF transmitters. The measurement application is fully standard compliant to the 3GPP2 Release A helping you to check your CDMA design with confidence and support manufacturing with single application covering IS95/cdmaOne, cdma2000 technologies for production.
RF transmitter testing
- Full power and spectrum suite measurements with Pass/Fail indicator: channel power, adjacent channel power, spectrum emission mask (SEM), spurious emissions, occupied bandwidth(OBW) and complementary cumulative distribution function (CCDF)
- Quickly identify different data rates on specified channels with Marker selection. Easily de-spread the code channel signal into its symbol level with symbol power and symbol EVM measurement results, even in the presence of multiple code channels
- Easy to verify overall modulation accuracy of a transmitter with all spreading and scrambling problems by using composite rho measurement
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by the multi-carrier cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO signals or other events in the transmitter
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.