N7602B-R7Z Basic GSM/EDGE for 16800/16900/N5343A, Fixed Perpetual License
|Product Status:||To Be Discontinued|
|Order Before:||30 November 2014|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Configure Single- and multi-carrier arbitrary waveform GSM/EDGE test signals
- Adjust crest factor of multi-carrier signals with pre- or post-FIR filter clipping
- Partially coded signals for component test
- Adjustable timeslot parameters: power level, 8 burst types (GSM or EDGE), data offsets, and multi-slot feature to maintain power
- Characterize modulation and power behavior and performance of transmitter components with digital interface
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option R7Z)
- Also available as a floating license (Option R8Z)
The last date to order is 30-Nov-2014. Orders must be booked by 30-Nov-2014.
Option R7Z simplifies the creation of physical layer coded signals ideally suited for baseband IC testing. Easily generate GSM/EDGE-compliant waveforms using parameters and controls that are optimized for testing baseband in both the base transceiver station (BTS) and mobile station (MS).
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Related Industries & Technologies
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.