DSA90604A Infiniium High Performance Oscilloscope: 6GHz
Base Price GBP 59,566
DSA90604A Digital Signal Analyzer - 6 GHz, 20 GSa/s, 4 Ch, 50M memory
- DSO90000A-DSA DSA includes 50M memory, high-speed SDA, EZJIT plus and noise reduction features, fixed perpetual license
- DSO90000A-805 GPIB card-interface - installed
- DSO90000A-800 Standard hard drive - installed
- DSO90000A-821 Additional Precision BNC to SMA adapters includes qty 2
- R-51B-001-3C Return to Agilent Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing, get a quote or call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
Superior Oscilloscope Signal Integrity
- 6 GHz bandwidth.
- 20 GSa/s on each of 4 analog channels
- Standard 50 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to industry leading 1 Gpts
- Includes Serial Data Analysis, and EZJIT+ software
Engineered for Unmatched Real-Time Measurement Accuracy
- Industry's lowest noise floor at 1.92 mV at 100mV/div
- Deepest jitter analysis capability (PRBS^23) and most accurate real-time Tj and Rj characterization for data rates at 8.5 Gb/s and below
- Hardware accelerated de-embedding allows easy compensation for probe, fixture, and channel effects. Get more details here.
Pass Today's Demanding Compliance Tests More Quickly
- Over 30 software applications for compliance, debugging and analysis including: SATA 6G, PCI EXPRESS® II, HDMI, Ethernet, DDR, etc.
- Our industry experts in key standards organizations ensure that our tools include the right measurements every time.
- Predefined test suites and complete reports mean technicians can execute tests thus freeing valuable engineering resources.
Debug Your Toughest Designs with Confidence
- New User Defined Application allows for rapid automation of any scope measurement. Find and share user defined applications at Agilent Discussion Forum.
- Customize your Infiniium oscilloscope using User Defined Functions, User Defined Application, and My Infiniium for more efficient operation. Find and share customization examples at Agilent Discussion Forum.
- MATLAB® software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.
Agilent's DSA90000A series oscilloscopes add Serial Data Analysis, EZJIT+, 50 M memory standard to the equivalent DSO90000A products.
The Infiniium DSO90000 series boasts industry-leading technology that allows for superior oscilloscope performance that goes beyond the specifications. Custom software to speed your measurement tasks can be fully integrated inside the oscilloscope application for seamless operation. Hardware acceleration aids measurement speeds and throughput. And our RF and probing experts have ensured that you get the most accurate measurements every time with less scope noise to interfere and probes that operate to the full bandwidth of the scope.
Agilent DSA90604A supports the following technologies: PCIe gen1, SATA/SAS 3G.