U1882A Power measurement application for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes
Starting From US$ 2,303
U1882A Power measurement and analysis software for Infiniium 9000 series
- U1882A-001 Oscilloscope locked, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Enables automatic, consistent and fast characterization of Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) using Infiniium 8000, 9000A, 9000 H-Series oscilloscopes
- Complete test suite for Switch Mode Power Supply includes Power Device Analysis, Input Line Analysis, Inrush Current Analysis, Output Analysis, Turn ON/OFF Analysis, Modulation Analysis
- Analyze at Offline Mode and report generation for greater flexibility
- Automatic deskewing to reduce switching loss measurement error
The U1882A power measurement application for Agilent Infiniium oscilloscopes provides a full suite of power measurements that runs directly on your oscilloscope. The power measurement application offers seven modules to help you characterize your devices: power device analysis, line power analysis, output analysis, turn on/off analysis, transient analysis and modulation analysis. Each module contains relevant measurement and setup selections for easy repeatability. Automatic report generation compiles the results of each test for immediate archival.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.