N5250C PNA Millimeter-Wave Network Analyzer
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 10 MHz - 110 GHz single-sweep frequency range
- 25 dB micrometer attenuator on port 1
- 64 channels with 20,001 measurement points per trace
- Data-based calibration standards and .expanded calibration algorithm, offer enhanced accuracy and design confidence
- Optional frequency extension up to 0.5 THz
The N5250C VNA covers 10 MHz to 110 GHz. N5250C has a 1.0 mm coaxial connector that covers the entire range of test frequencies with a single sweep.
- Uses the 67 GHz E8361C PNA network analyzer as its measurement engine.
- Includes a N5260A controller for interfacing the millimeter wave test modules to the PNA.
- Modules have built-in combiners and couplers that maximize the port power.
- Provides a single connection for measurements from 10 MHz to 110 GHz.
- Can be reconfigured to make measurements in waveguide.
- Bias can be applied to the test device through the test ports using PNA’s built-in bias-tees.
- Optionally, bias-tees can be added to the test heads closer to the test ports to improve the bias conditions for sensitive devices. Option 017
- Patented 1.0 mm calibration technique for industry leading accuracy.
Choose your application options: PNA-L, PNA, and PNA-X Options
View brochure: PNA-X Series Microwave Network Analyzers Brochure
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.