E4360A Modular Solar Array Simulator Mainframe, 1200W
Base Price US$ 4,408
E4360A Modular Solar Array Simulator Mainframe 1200W, GPIB, LAN, USB, LXI
- E4360A-908 Rackmount Kit
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Hong Kong
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
Maximum Total Output Power (= Sum of Total Module Output Power)
- 1200 W when operating from 200 - 240 VAC input
- 600 W when operating from 100 - 120 VAC input
- Nominal Input Ratings: 100 VAC - 240 VAC; 50/60/400 Hz
- Input Range: 86 VAC - 264 VAC
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 VA, 2000 W
Protection Response Characteristics
- INH input: 5 µs from receipt of inhibit to start of shutdown
- Fault on coupled outputs: < 10 µs from receipt of fault to start of shutdown
The Agilent 1200W, E4360A Modular Solar Array Simulator is a 2U high, 2-slot mainframe that accepts up to 2 E4360 series modules. Modules are ordered separately. It offers LAN, USB, and GPIB interfaces standard.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.