U8002A DC Power Supply, 30V, 5A
Starting From US$ 415
U8002A DC power supply, low-cost. 30V/5A, 150 W
- U8002A-0L1 User’s and service guide, CD-ROM
- U8002A-0EM Option 0EM - 104 to 126 VAC, 47 to 63 HZ
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Solid, reliable power
- Excellent regulation (0.01% + 2mV; 0.02% + 2mA)
- Fast 50µsec transient response
- Low output noise of 1mVrms and 3mArms from 20Hz to 20MHz
Important security features
- Fully integrated OVP and OCP
- Keypad lock feature
- Physical lock mechanism
Efficient setup capability
- Save and recall 3 memory states
Ease of use
- LCD display with backlight on/off
The Agilent U8002A 30V/5A single-output, non-programmable DC power supplies is suitable for a variety of electronics manufacturing applications. With our affordable pricing, it is also well suited for usage in education labs.
Want to see more? See Video demo
DC power needs to be steady as a rock…like a rock for 15 years. Find out how.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.