33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz
Starting From US$ 1,321
33210A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- USB, GPIB and LAN (LXI) interfaces included
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Option 001 provides multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- 10 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Option 002 provides 14-bit, 50 MSa/s 8 K-point arbitrary waveform generator
- Ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with variable edge, and DC waveforms
- AM, FM, and PWM Modulation, linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst all standard
Waveform Creation and Editing
Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software.
The Agilent 33210A 10 MHz Function Generator is our most affordable version. It offers uncompromising performance at a lower price for basic functions and waveforms. It is the most frequency stable and lowest distortion function generator in its class.
- Take a tour of the 10 MHz 33210A View the demo.
- Learn more 10 Hints for Getting More From Your Function Generator.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.