33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz
Key Features & Specifications
- USB, GPIB and LAN (LXI) interfaces included
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Option 001 provides multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- 10 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Option 002 provides 14-bit, 50 MSa/s 8 K-point arbitrary waveform generator
- Ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with variable edge, and DC waveforms
- AM, FM, and PWM Modulation, linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst all standard
Waveform Creation and Editing
Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software.
The Agilent 33210A 10 MHz Function Generator is our most affordable version. It offers uncompromising performance at a lower price for basic functions and waveforms. It is the most frequency stable and lowest distortion function generator in its class.
- Take a tour of the 10 MHz 33210A View the demo.
- Learn more 10 Hints for Getting More From Your Function Generator.