Key Features & Specifications
- Easy-to-manipulate probe arm for hands-free browsing
- One articulated arm with hi-mass base
- Quick and stable XY positioning
- Weight stabilization technique in probe holder keeps constant pressure at the probing point
- Compatible with most Agilent and other vendor’s scope probes
The N2784A probe positioner provides quick and stable X-Y positioning with only a “lift and drop” motion to put the probe in place for PC boards and devices that require hands-free probing. This probe holder also employs a weight stabilization technique to keep constant pressure at the probing point so that the probe tip stays in position even when the target board is shaken.
The N2784A is compatible with most Agilent scope probes including InfiniiMax single-ended or differential browser probes, as well as the scope probes from other vendors.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.