U7236A 10GBASE-T Ethernet Electrical Conformance Application for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
Key Features & Specifications
- Complete coverage of the 10GBASE-T transmitter electrical specifications as described in section 55.5.3 of IEEE 802.3an-2006.
- Accurate return loss testing performed with a supported Agilent vector network analyzer
- Automated measurement setup and programming of oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and vector network analyzer for increased accuracy, time-savings and repeatability.
- Automated test engine with extremely user-friendly interface, allowing user to setup instruments, select and configure tests to be run, resulting in a comprehensive report of test results with margin analysis.
- IEEE Std 802.3an-2006
- Infiniium oscilloscope with ≥ 2 GHz of bandwidth
- U7237A 10GBASE-T Transmitter Electrical Test Fixture
- Supported spectrum analyzer
- Supported vector network analyzer
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.agilent.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The Agilent Technologies U7236A 10GBASE-T Ethernet electrical conformance application for Infiniium oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and accurate way to verify and debug your 10GBASE-T Ethernet designs. The 10GBASE-T Ethernet electrical test software allows you to automatically execute 10GBASE-T Ethernet physical-layer (PHY) electrical tests, and it displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
The U7236A takes care of the tedious task of instrument control and configures the oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, or vector network analyzer as needed by each 10GBASE-T test to provide rapid, accurate, and repeatable test execution.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.