U1253A Handheld Digital Multimeter, 4.5-digit, Organic LED Display (OLED)
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 March 2017|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Organic LED display
- 160o viewing angle
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
Redefining feature-rich portability
- 50,000 counts resolution on dual display
- 0.025% basic DC voltage accuracy, True RMS AC, AC+DC measurement
- 20 MHz frequency counter & programmable square-wave generator
- Data logging to DMM (up to 1000 points) and to PC (software comes bundled with DMM, U1173A cable is required for connection to PC’s USB port)
Certified for safe use
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V overvoltage protection
- Certified to CE and CSA
Agilent discontinued its Handheld Test Tools in blue.
Last Order date: November 30th, 2011
End of support life: March 1st, 2017
The replacement models are the handheld in orange colour for greater visibility. The replacement model for U1253A is U1253B.
MET/CAL procedures for the product is available at Cal Lab Solutions , a third-party independent vendor.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.