N5344A DigRF Analyzer Module for DigRF v4
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 March 2019|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Support DigRF v4 bus specifications
- Support speeds up to 3Gb/s, with single or multi-lane configuration
- Full protocol decoding capabilities
- Extracts and transfers digital IQ for analysis with 89600B VSA software
Analyzer features and operation
- Simultaneously acquires Tx/Rx bidirectional traffic
- Tracks changes across all speed modes – sleep, low power and high speed
- Displays data and control packets at the protocol level
- Triggers on protocol-specific packets, specific bits within a packet, and protocol violations
The Agilent N5344A DigRF exerciser module belongs to the Agilent RDX family.
The module transparently monitors DigRF v4 bus activity, helping digital and RF engineers integrate and troubleshoot devices incorporating the DigRF digital serial bus across a wide variety of over the air standards. The analyzer module allows engineers to work in the domain (Digital or RF) of their choice to quickly characterize the DUT´s digital and wireless behavior. It operates in conjunction with Agilent vector signal analysis software
- N5345A High Performance Soft Touch Probe
- N5346A High Performance Flying Leads Probe
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.