N5106A-4B2 MIMO Bundle 4x2
Key Features & Specifications
Firmware Options Included
- Advanced baseband generation capability (Option EFP)
- Fading with SISO channel models (Option QFP)
- Calibrated AWGN (Option JFP)
Hardware Options Included
- 12 DSP blocks on 6 baseband cards (Option 622)
- 6 I/O ports - 6 analog I/Q out and 6 digital I/O on 3 I/O cards (Option 636)
Properly configured PXB for 4x2 MIMO testing
Option 4B2 includes the required hardware and firmware options for 4x2 MIMO receiver testing. Option 4B2 enables internal baseband generation with real-time fading and RF fading with input from PXA/MXA/EXA signal analyzers.
Test 4x2 MIMO receiver designs more quickly, more accurately, and earlier in the design process with the PXB, and significantly reduce development cycle time.
This option cannot be added as a product upgrade – only available at time of purchase.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.