N5345A High Performance Soft Touch Probe for DigRF v4
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Low capacity loading, enables insight without influencing the monitored signals
- Micro spring-pin technology provides reliable contact to signal pads even when probing uneven or contaminated board surfaces
- Top-side retention module eliminates need to access back of the board
- Requires up-front design of soft touch footprint on PC board (no connector on the target board)
The Agilent N5345A Soft touch probe increases the flexibility of the N5344A DigRF analyzer by enabling a direct connection from the probe to the targets on a printed circuit board without the use of an adapter.
With the N5345A soft touch probe for DigRF v4, engineers are able to analyze a high speed chip-to-chip communication without influencing the signals. The soft touch probe utilizes micro spring-pin technology to provide a reliable connection to the signal pads without the need for special cleaning or special surface finishes of the probe pads.
- N5344A DigRF Analyzer module
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events