N5346A High Performance Flying Leads Probe for DigRF v4
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 October 2019|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Low capacity loading, enables insight without influencing the monitored signals
- The probe amplifier is outside of the probe tip, ensuring the probe tip size is kept to a minimum to address space restraints and also thermal concerns
- The probe can be used with single lane or multilane bus configurations
- Both Tx and Rx lines can be probed with a single N5346A flying lead set.
- Agilent provides a unique probe portfolio for DigRF bus standards, including the Soft touch probe and Flying leads probe
The DigRF Flying Leads probe makes it possible to access DigRF links with no integrated connectors, at rates up to 3Gb/s. With very low capacity loading, the probe enables you to monitor the DigRF protocol in space constraint designs, without influencing the monitored signals.
- N5344A DigRF Analyzer module
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.