N5264A PNA-X Measurement Receiver for Antenna Test
Key Features & Specifications
N5264A PNA-X Measurement Receiver for antenna and system level applications
- 400,000 points per second data acquisition simultaneously on five receiver channels
- Five IF inputs available for simultaneous measurements
- Fast-CW mode enables 500 million point data buffer (Option 118)
- Built-in 26.5 GHz LO source with +10 dBm output power (Option 108)
- 20 dB better receiver dynamic range than existing antenna receivers (135 dB at 10 Hz IFBW), with up to 5 channels/unit
- 8510/8530A built-in code emulation for drop-in replacement
- LAN and 2 GPIB, and TTL I/O control port
The PNA-X Measurement Receiver sets a new industry standard for antenna test with 400,000 point per second data acquisition on all five measurement channels. Twice as many receivers available compared to any other antenna receiver on the market. The PNA-X antenna receiver is compatible with the MXG or PSG signal sources as well as the existing 85309A distributed frequency converter and the 85320A/B mixers. The receiver with an MXG source can completely replace the 8530A and 8360 sources for existing antenna ranges and typically results in a system speed improvement that is 10 times faster. Additionally, the built-in 8510/8530A code emulation software provides a drop-in replacement for existing antenna ranges utilizing an 8530A.
This dedicated receiver is an ideal solution for antenna test engineers working on radar or satellite communications in the aerospace and wireless industries – where large volumes of data are required to fully characterize complex antenna arrays. It is supported by major antenna system integrators such as Orbit/FR-Satimo, Nearfield Systems Inc., and the System Planning Corporation.
You can find more information about Antenna Test and RF Subsystems under the Options & Accessories/Related Products tab.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.