W2642A DisplayPort Source and Sink Test Automation with AUX Channel Control
W2642A DisplayPort AUX channel controller
Prices for: France
* Les prix sont susceptibles de fluctuer sans préavis. Pour obtenir un prix ou un devis, veuillez cliquer sur « Request Price » ou appeler le 0825 010 700 (0.125€ HT/Min).
Key Features & Specifications
- Double Productivity with unattended Test
- Eliminate Errors from incorrect device setup selections
- Control the test process with status tracking
- Gain best repeatability from automated control
General Purpose Tool:
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface
- DisplayPort Configuration Data Read and Writes to verify device operation
- Control Hot Plug Events
- Sink and Source control with one device
- EDID Read and Writes-Verify EDID device operations
- Load and Store EDID and DPCD files for fast validations
The Agilent W2642A DisplayPort AUX Channel Controller implements the DisplayPort Automation capability enabled by the DisplayPort standard. For Source test, the W2642A is controlled by the U7232A DisplayPort Source Compliance Test software to control Source devices to the configurations necessary for each test. For Sink compliance test, the N5990A Factory Automation software controls the N4903A and the W2642A to stimulate and control sinks.
The W2642A and the W2642A Graphical User Interface can also be used for general purpose device validation by reading and writing or controlling EDID and Configuration data.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.