4156C Precision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 January 2017|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Highly accurate laboratory bench top parameter analyzer for advanced device characterization
- 4x High-resolution SMU, 2xVSU and 2xVMU
- Fill-in-the blanks front panel operation
- Includes Desktop EasyEXPERT software for PC-based GUI instrument control
- 1 femtoamp and 0.2 microvolt measurement resolution
- QSCV, Stress Mode, Knob-sweep, Stand-by function
- +/- 200 Volts and +/- 1 Amp High-Power SMU, Pulse Generator capabilities available by optional 41501B
Desktop EasyEXPERT software
- Same test and measurement environment for B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer
- Intuitive, task-oriented approach to parametric test
- Furnished with over 80 pre-defined, user-modifiable application tests
- Automatically save data to hard disk drive or any networked drive
- Offline data analysis and application test development via Desktop EasyEXPERT software
The Agilent 4156C Precision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer is a highly accurate laboratory bench top solution for advanced device characterization. The 41501B Expander extends your capabilities to 1A/200V, and add a low noise ground unit and dual pulse generators on the 4156C.
You can also control your 4155B/C or 4156B/C parameter analyzer from a PC with B1541A Desktop EasyEXPERT software that provides the same test and measurement environment for the B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer. The new version of Agilent Desktop EasyEXPERT software, which is included with the 4155C/4156C, is able to control the Agilent 4155B/C and 4156B/C parameter analyzers too. To learn more please see application note titled “Control Existing Parameter Analyzers from a PC Using Desktop EasyEXPERT” in the library.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.