MATLAB Data Analysis Software for Agilent InfiniiVision and Infiniium Oscilloscopes
Key Features & Specifications
Purchase MATLAB® data analysis software from Agilent to extend the functionality of your scope
- Analyze and visualize oscilloscope signals, automate measurements, and design and apply your own filters using the analysis power of MATLAB software.
- Available in two configurations directly from Agilent Technologies with the purchase of any 5000, 6000, 7000, 9000, 9000 H, 90000 A, 90000 Q and 90000 X or 86100D DCA-X Series oscilloscope.
- Install and execute MATLAB directly on your Windows-based oscilloscope or a remote PC using GPIB, LAN, or USB connectivity for all four oscilloscope families.
Full MATLAB support from both Agilent and MathWorks
- A MATLAB instrument driver for your Agilent oscilloscope is tested and supported by Agilent.
- Example applications are available to assist in MATLAB usage and application development.
- Installation and technical support are available from either Agilent or MathWorks
Additional Integration for the Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes
- Combine MATLAB with Infiniium’s User Defined Function (N5430A) to create custom functions inside the 9000, 9000 H, 90000 A, 90000 Q and 90000 X-Series.
- Using MATLAB and User Defined Function allow live waveform updates just like any other standard built-in oscilloscope function
- User-defined functions are fully integrated with all Infiniium baseline software
MATLAB is a well-known and respected data analysis software environment and programming language used by over 1,000,000 engineers today. MATLAB software can be used to make measurements, analyze and visualize data, generate arbitrary waveforms, control instruments, and build test systems. It provides interactive tools and command-line functions for data analysis tasks such as signal processing and digital filtering. MATLAB is used in diverse industries and disciplines, and it is a standard at more than 3,500 colleges and universities worldwide. MATLAB software is now available for purchase directly from Agilent when you purchase any InfiniiVision 5000, 6000, or 7000 Series oscilloscope or Infiniium 9000, 90000 or 90000 X-Series oscilloscope or 86100D DCA-X Series oscilloscope.
Two MATLAB configurations are available and range from basic MATLAB capabilities to acquire and analyze data to full support for signal processing, filter design, and automated testing. MATLAB extends the functionality of Agilent real time oscilloscopes by providing tools to analyze data, filter signals, and automate measurements from signals acquired from these instruments.
MATLAB can be installed and executed directly on these instruments or on a remote computer using GPIB, LAN, or USB connectivity.
Using MATLAB with Agilent oscilloscopes
MATLAB extends the functionality of Agilent oscilloscopes by enabling users to complete the following tasks:
- Design custom digital filters in MATLAB and apply them to signals acquired from an Agilent oscilloscope
- Graphically visualize results in 2-D and 3-D plots to gain insight into your designs
- Develop GUI-based applications to enable oscilloscope users that are not familiar with MATLAB to execute tests
- Automate measurements that are difficult to acquire manually or need to be acquired multiple times.
- Build test systems consisting of Agilent oscilloscopes and other instruments
- Automatically generate reports of your oscilloscope data to share results with colleagues, managers, suppliers, and customers
Adding MATLAB software to the purchase of your Agilent oscilloscope provides five key benefits:
- Convenience: Acquire your software and oscilloscope on a single purchase order
- Confidence: MATLAB software sold through Agilent has been tested and qualified by Agilent
- Support: Contact either Agilent or MathWorks for help with installation and technical questions
- Quick start: Acquire numerous application examples directly from Agilent to get started
- Reliability: Ensure that your MATLAB software is always available to you when you need it
The following MATLAB software options are available for purchase through Agilent with any InfiniiVision or Infiniium Series oscilloscope:
|Option-061||MATLAB - Basic Oscilloscope Package||This basic configuration includes the MATLAB software environment and the Instrument Control Toolbox. Use this configuration to configure, control, and acquire data from an Agilent oscilloscope.|
|Option-062||MATLAB - Standard Oscilloscope Package||
Adds Signal Processing Toolbox and DSP System Toolbox to the MATLAB - Basic Oscilloscope Package.
Provides a typical MATLAB software package for performing typical tasks with an oscilloscope including basic to advanced signal filtering, data analysis, measurement automation, etc.
(Recommended configuration for most oscilloscope users.)
If you would like to learn more about the specific MATLAB toolboxes offered in each Agilent option, please visit the MathWorks website.
Note: MATLAB software packages are also available with the purchase of other Agilent instruments including signal analyzers, signal generators, and PXI and AXIe modular hardware. For more information, visit the MATLAB for Agilent instruments product page
Getting started using MATLAB with your Agilent oscilloscope
- View the data sheet for more technical and ordering specifics on the MATLAB option for oscilloscopes.
- Request a Custom Quote to get started ordering and using MATLAB with your Agilent oscilloscope. Mention in the instructions field if you are interested in receiving a free trial of MATLAB software or access to a list of MATLAB examples for use with your Agilent instruments.
Training & Events