U1401A Handheld Multi-function Calibrator/Meter
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 March 2017|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Dual display with bright LCD backlight
- Simultaneous signal source and measure for all-in-one-tool convenience
- Source bipolar voltage and current, square-wave signal, with auto SCAN and RAMP output modes
- Measure DC, AC, AC+DC, Resistance, temperature, frequency, pulse width, duty cycle; check diode and continuity
- 3-year warranty for greater assurance of quality and reliability
- 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA percentage scale readout
- 50,000 count true-RMS DMM
- Built-in battery charging capability
Carry two tools in one and calibrate while you measure with the Agilent U1401A handheld multi-function calibrator/meter. Now you can travel light, whether you´re doing calibration for validation, troubleshooting, or service and maintenance. Secure the robust U1401A in its sturdy carrying case and you´re ready to go. Certified to stringent quality standards, the U1401A lets you test with ease and confidence with one handy, lightweight tool.
Each of Agilent´s multi-function calibrator/meter comes with a protective holster and stylish carrying case for easy, robust carrying around. Also bundled are a rechargeable battery pack, power adapter and cord, calibrator/meter test lead kit, mA simulation test lead and certificate of calibration ― everything you need for your calibration tasks.
Agilent is discontinuing its Handheld Test Tools in blue. These handhelds will no longer be available after November 30th, 2011.
Last Order date: November 30th, 2011
End of support life: March 1st, 2017
The replacement models are the handheld in orange colour for greater visibility. The replacement model for U1401A is U1401B.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.