U1401A Handheld Multi-function Calibrator/Meter
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 March 2017|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Dual display with bright LCD backlight
- Simultaneous signal source and measure for all-in-one-tool convenience
- Source bipolar voltage and current, square-wave signal, with auto SCAN and RAMP output modes
- Measure DC, AC, AC+DC, Resistance, temperature, frequency, pulse width, duty cycle; check diode and continuity
- 3-year warranty for greater assurance of quality and reliability
- 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA percentage scale readout
- 50,000 count true-RMS DMM
- Built-in battery charging capability
Carry two tools in one and calibrate while you measure with the Agilent U1401A handheld multi-function calibrator/meter. Now you can travel light, whether you´re doing calibration for validation, troubleshooting, or service and maintenance. Secure the robust U1401A in its sturdy carrying case and you´re ready to go. Certified to stringent quality standards, the U1401A lets you test with ease and confidence with one handy, lightweight tool.
Each of Agilent´s multi-function calibrator/meter comes with a protective holster and stylish carrying case for easy, robust carrying around. Also bundled are a rechargeable battery pack, power adapter and cord, calibrator/meter test lead kit, mA simulation test lead and certificate of calibration ― everything you need for your calibration tasks.
Agilent is discontinuing its Handheld Test Tools in blue. These handhelds will no longer be available after November 30th, 2011.
Last Order date: November 30th, 2011
End of support life: March 1st, 2017
The replacement models are the handheld in orange colour for greater visibility. The replacement model for U1401A is U1401B.