N6149A iDEN/WiDEN/MotoTalk Measurement Application
N6149A IDEN/WIDEN/MotoTalk Measurement Application
- N6149A-2FP IDEN, WIDEN, Moto Talk Measurement application, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: Deutschland
* Preisänderungen vorbehalten. Gerne können Sie Preise oder ein Angebot auch telefonisch anfragen bzw. anfordern unter +49 (0) 7031 464 6333.
Key Features & Specifications
- Provides standard-based measurements of: iDEN power, iDEN demod, MotoTalk demod and vector analysis
- Supports measurements of BS (outbound) and MS (inbound)
- Key provided tests: Bit Error Rate (BER), Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) and Power versus Time (PvT)
- Supports iDEN version R02.00.06 and Motorola TalkAround: RF interface, TalkAround protocol (8/19/2002) developed by Motorola Inc.
- Carrier configurations: 25/50/75/100/50-outer kHz
- Modulation formats supported: 4QAM/16QAM/64QAM
The N6149A iDEN/WiDEN/MotoTalk measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 applications in the Agilent X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrument, measurements and software. The application provides one-button, standard-based power and modulation analysis capabilities to help your design, evaluation, and manufacturing of iDEN radios, transmitters, amplifiers, tuners, and filters/repeaters.
- Solve your iDEN measurement challenges with the speed and power of Agilent’s X-Series signal analyzers
- Simplify system test with RF power measurements, spectrum emissions mask, digital demodulation, and general spectrum analysis in one analyzer
- Expedite troubleshooting and design verification with convenient features and an intuitive user interface
- Streamline manufacturing with increased speed, reliability, SCPI command support, and ease of use
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.