MSO9254A Oscilloscope: 2.5 GHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
Base Price US$ 37,231
MSO9254A Infiniium MSO - 2.5 GHz, 10/20 GSa/s, 4+16 Ch
- MSO9000A-800 Standard Hard Drive - installed
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Hong Kong
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
Engineered for the broadest measurement capability
- 2.5 GHz bandwidth across all 4 analog channels
- 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels
- 20 GSa/s max. sample rate
- Standard 20 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to 1 Gpts
- See the Infiniium 9000 Series video demo
Get three instruments in one
- Scope: The powerful features of our Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with InfiniiScan advanced triggering coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation
- Logic Analyzer: 16 fast, deep-memory digital channels allow you to see critical data values and timing relationships.
- Protocol analyzer: Choose integrated protocol viewers to quickly drill down into packets and time correlate between protocol and physical layers.
Widest range of debug and compliance software applications
- Serial protocol applications including I²C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, JTAG, MIPI D-Phy, PCI Express, USB 2.0, and 8B/10B
- Serial physical layer applications including USB 2.0, DDR 1/2/3, and Ethernet
- Jitter analysis applications including EZJIT and EZJIT Plus
- MATLAB® software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Agilent oscilloscopes
Agilent’s Infiniium MSO9254A, equipped with a 15” XGA display, comes in a package that is just 9” (23 cm) deep and weighs only 26 pounds (11.8 kg) to preserve your limited bench space. This scope is engineered to give you the broadest measurement capability available to meet your needs both today and in the future. 16 fully integrated, time-aligned digital channels give you insight into timing relationships and allow precise triggering. Take advantage of optional integrated protocol viewers to quickly isolate physical layer issues causing errors. Customize your toolset with our debug and compliance packages to tailor the scope to your needs.
Need more bandwidth? Try the DSO9404A
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.