N6155A ISDB-T/Tmm Measurement Application
Key Features & Specifications
- ISDB-T, ISDB-TB, ISDB-TSB and ISDB-Tmm standards
- Transmitter RF measurement, analog baseband measurements with PXA BBIQ or MXA BBIQ hardware
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard, plus auto detection
- Runs inside PXA, MXA and EXA signal analyzers
- Power measurement: channel power, shoulder attenuation, ACP, CCDF, OBW, SEM
- Modulation accuracy measurement: constellation, TMCC decoding, AC decoding, MER/EVM (MER RMS/peak, MER by subcarriers, MER by layer A/B/C, MER by data, pilot, TMCC, and AC), MER vs. Segments, frequency error, clock error, amplitude error, phase error, quadrature error, and amplitude imbalance
- Channel frequency response, spectral flatness, channel impulse response (support SFN test for pre-, post-, 0-dB and out-of-GI echo scenarios)
- Auto detection or manual settings of ISDB-T, ISDB-TSB or ISDB-Tmm signal; provides advanced settings like equalization switch, demodulation symbols, out-of-band filtering, and clock rate
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Power accuracy: up to ±0.19 dB (95th percentile)
- Shoulder attenuation dynamic range: up to 92.9 dB (98.7 dB typical)
- MER floor: up to 49 dB (13 segments and 64QAM with EQ off) for ISDB-T; up to 50 dB (33 segment with EQ off) for ISDB-Tmm
- Analysis bandwidth: PXA/MXA up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The ISDB-T/Tmm measurement application is one of more than 25 measurement applications in the Agilent X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements, and software, transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standards-based transmitter testers. The ISDB-T application provides fast, one-button standards-based power and modulation analysis capabilities to help your design, evaluation, and manufacturing of ISDB-T modulators, transmitters, amplifiers, tuners, and gap-fillers/repeaters. The measurement application complies with ISDB-T, ISDB-TB, ISDB-TSB and ISDB-Tmm terrestrial digital sound broadcasting specifications.
RF transmitters, modulators, and components testing
- One-button measurement helps improve speed with standard presets and auto detection
- Multiple modulation quality measurements help test the DUT’s full performance
- Advanced settings help R&D engineers with troubleshooting
- Remote SCPI commands increase manufacturing test efficiency
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.