N5391B I²C and SPI Protocol Triggering and Decode for Infiniium scopes
Starting From US$ 1,845
N5391B I2C/SPI triggering and decode application for Infiniium 9000 series, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Set up your scope to show I²C or SPI protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause.
- Order N5391B for a user-installed license
- Order Option-007 for a factory-installed license with a new 9000A or 9000 H-Series oscilloscopes
- Order N5435A, Option-006 for a server-based license
- Infiniium 9000A or 9000 H-Series oscilloscopes
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level trigger conditions specific to I²C and SPI. When serial triggering is selected, the application enables special real-time triggering hardware to ensure that the scope never misses a trigger when armed.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.